Our easy gluten-free graham cracker pie crust recipe only needs 3 ingredients! This crust will work in a 9-inch pie pan, 8×8″ square pan, or 9-inch springform pan.
For The Gluten-Free Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 180 grams)*
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 Tablespoons butter, melted*
- Preheat The Oven & Prep The Pan. Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. and set out a 9-inch pie plate.
- Crush & Measure The Graham Crackers. Start by adding the graham crackers to a food processor, Pulse to crush the grahams until no large pieces remain and the crumbs look uniform. (Alternatively, you can put the crackers in a zip-top bag and crush them with a rolling pin or sturdy cup.) Measure the crumbs to be sure you have 1 3/4-2 cups.
- Add Sugar & Butter Transfer the crumbs to a mixing bowl and add sugar and melted butter. Use a fork to lightly stir the crust mixture together until the crumbs are well coated. (It’ll look like coarse, wet sand)
- Pat Out Into The Pan. Pour the graham cracker crumb mixture into the pie dish and use the back of a measuring cup (my favorite) or your fingers to gently pat the crust out into an even layer and up the sides of the pan. Try not to pack the crumbs down too tightly, or the crust will be a bit tough and compact.
- Bake & Cool. Then, put the pie crust in the oven and bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes, until it’s just starting to turn golden.
*For A 9-inch Springform Pan: Use 2 cups crushed graham crackers + 1/4 cup sugar + 5 Tablespoons melted butter
Optional extras for variations:
- Cinnamon: Add 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon along with the crumbs
- Ginger-Spice: Add 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon and 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Brown Sugar: swap the 1/4 cup sugar for 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten-free graham cracker crust, gluten-free graham cracker pie crust, gluten-free pie crust, gluten-free graham crust