You only need TWO ingredients to make this gluten-free chocolate crust! It’s perfect for pies, no-bake treats, cheesecake, and more. (Vegan-Friendly)
- 24 Gluten-Free Oreo Cookies*
- 4 Tbsp. Melted Butter (Or Vegan Butter)
- 9-inch pie pan
- PREHEAT THE OVEN. Begin by preheating the oven to 350 degrees F. Set out a 9-inch pie pan.
- CRUSH THE OREOS. Add gluten-free Oreos to the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until the cookies are fine crumbs and no lumps remain.
- ADD BUTTER. Next, add melted butter (or vegan butter) to the crushed cookies and pulse to coat the cookies with butter. It’ll be the texture of wet sand now.
- TRANSFER TO YOUR PIE PAN. Pour the gluten-free chocolate crust mixture into a 9″ pie pan and use the bottom of a measuring cup, drinking glass, or your fingers to pat the crust down evenly around the bottom and up the sides of the pan. Even the top edge out with your fingers.
- BAKE & COOL THE CRUST. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes to set the crust. Then, set aside on a wire rack to cool completely before using.
*If You Can’t Find Oreos, you can use other brands of gluten-free sandwich cookies, like Kinnikinnick “KinniToos,” Glutino Vanilla Creme Cookies, or Trader Joe’s Gluten-Free Joe-Joe’s.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooling Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten-free Oreo crust, gluten-free chocolate crust, gluten-free oreo cookie crust, gluten-free Oreo pie crust, gluten-free chocolate cookie crust