This easy no-bake gluten-free chocolate cheesecake is easy, creamy, and totally delicious! It *is* rich, so I recommend small slices for serving. (You can always go back for seconds!)
For The Gluten-Free Oreo Crust:
- 25 gluten-free Oreo cookies*
- 4 Tbsp. melted butter or vegan butter
For The No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Filling:
- 16 oz. (two 8-oz blocks) cream cheese, softened slightly at room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 8 oz. (1 1/3 cups) dark chocolate chips, or chopped chocolate
- 4 oz. (1/2 tub) Cool Whip or CocoWhip whipped topping
Garnishes To Try:
- 2–3 cups fresh berries – strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries
- Chocolate sauce or raspberry sauce
- Chocolate curls or chocolate shavings
- Whipped topping or whipped cream
- Fresh mint leaves
- Start With Your Crust. If you haven’t already, make your gluten-free Oreo crust. Preheat the oven to 350, then pulse gluten-free Oreos in a food processor until they’re fine crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse to combine. Transfer the mixture into 9-inch pie dish. Pat out into an even layer along the bottom and up the sides of the pan (I use the bottom of a measuring cup to make this easy!) and bake 10 minutes for extra stability. (Or, keep the recipe entirely no-bake and just pat the crust down as firmly as you can and chill before slicing).
- Whip The Cream Cheese Mixture. In a stand mixer or large bowl with a hand mixer/electric mixer, combine softened cream cheese, brown sugar, sugar, vanilla, and salt. Whip 2-3 minutes, or until totally smooth and lighter in color.
- Melt & Cool Your Chocolate. Then, melt chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second increments until smooth and glossy, or in a saucepan on low heat on the stovetop. Cool slightly (so it’s not piping hot–it’s ok if it’s slightly warm).
- Add Melted Chocolate To Cream Cheese Mixture. Add the slightly cooled melted chocolate to your cream cheese mixture and beat another 2 minutes until smooth and well blended. This process incorporates air into the chocolate cheesecake filling, which gives it a lighter texture, so don’t skimp on time!
- Mix In The Whipped Topping. Now, add the whipped topping to the chocolate cheesecake filling and beat 20-30 seconds, or until JUST combined.
- Pour Filling Into The Crust. Add chocolate cheesecake filling to your gluten-free Oreo crust and smooth out the surface.
- Chill at least 2-3 hour to set. Transfer your cheesecake to the refrigerator and chill at least 2-3 hours before serving.
- Garnish & Slice. Right before serving, garnish the chocolate cheesecake with your favorite toppings. Slice and serve!
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Chill Time: 3 Hours
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten-free chocolate cheesecake pie, gluten-free chocolate cheesecake, gluten-free no-bake chocolate cheesecake pie