These gluten-free peanut butter cookies are fully loaded with Reese’s cups, Reese’s pieces, peanut butter chips AND chocolate chips! The ultimate cookie for peanut butter lovers!
For The Wet Ingredients:
- 1 cup cold butter (8 oz, 2 sticks)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (not natural peanut butter)
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
For The Dry Ingredients:
- 2 cups (240 grams) gluten-free flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
For The Mix-Ins:
- 2 cups chopped Reese’s minis or miniature Reeses (cut minis in half or quarter the miniatures)
- 1 cup Reese’s Pieces candy
- 1 cup Reese’s peanut butter chcips
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat The Oven & Prep Your Pan. Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside. (This way you can alternate between baking sheets so you don’t put cool dough on hot baking sheets.)
- Beat The Butter. In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat the butter for 2 minutes, until creamy.
- Cream Butter & Sugars. Scrape down the edges and add the brown sugar and sugar to the butter. Cream together for 2-3 minutes, until light, fluffy, and smooth.
- Add Eggs, Vanilla, and Peanut Butter. Next, add eggs one at a time, beating to incorporate before adding the next egg. Mix in the vanilla, then add the peanut butter.
- Add The Dry Ingredients. Scrape down the sides of the mixer again and (with the mixer stopped) add gluten-free flour blend, salt, baking soda and baking powder. Mix just a few seconds until the dry ingredients are partially incorporated, but there are still lots of floury patches.
- Stir In The Mix-Ins. Set aside a few of the mix-ins to add to the tops of the cookies, then add the Reese’s cups, Reese’s pieces, peanut butter chips and chocolate chips. Mix until just combined (and no more floury patches are left).
- Scoop & Bake. Use an ice cream scoop or 4 Tablespoon scoop to measure out 6 cookies onto one of the prepared pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are almost golden and the centers are slightly underdone. The cookies will likely look set on the outside, but be quite soft on the inside. They will continue to cook as they cool, so try not to over-bake them. (This makes for dry cookies.)
- Finish The Cookies & Cool Completely. Remove the cookies from the oven and top with a few extra mix-ins. Use a large circular cookie cutter to coax them into perfect circles as desired and cool on the baking sheet for 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. (Remember the cookies will be soft until they’re completely cool & set) Repeat baking process with remaining cookie dough, alternating between baking sheets with each batch until all cookies are baked and cooled.
*If you prefer to use a smaller scoop, go for it! Just reduce the bake time by a few minutes. For medium scoop cookies, I recommend 8-10 minutes. For large cookie scoops, generally 9-11 minutes.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Gluten-Free Reese's Cookies, reese's cookies recipe, gluten-free reeses cookies, gluten-free peanut butter cookies