Let’s make bunny bait! This sweet & salty Easter Chex Mix is quick, easy, and majorly addictive. A delightful Easter dessert recipe! (Gluten-Free)
- 2 cups Rice Chex Cereal
- 2 cups Corn Chex Cereal
- 2 cups Cheerios Cereal
- 2 cups Gluten-Free Pretzels (I prefer pretzel twists over pretzel sticks)
- 1 cup Salty Peanuts
- 1 cup M&Ms
- 16 oz. Vanilla Almond Bark, White Candy Melts, or White Chocolate Chips
- Prep Your Station. Spread out a few sheets of parchment paper (I like to put mine on a sheet pan or two).
- Combine The Bunny Bait Ingredients. In a large bowl (your largest mixing bowl!), combine rice Chex, corn Chex, Cheerios, gluten-free pretzels, m&ms, and peanuts.
- Melt The White Chocolate Coating. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt vanilla almond bark in 20-30 second increments, stirring well after each until the white chocolate coating is smooth and has no lumps.
- Drizzle & Stir. Pour the melted vanilla bark over the cereal mixture and stir to combine. (You want to coat everything well with the white chocolate mixture.)
- Spread Out & Cool. Transfer the coated cereal onto your prepared sheets of parchment and let it cool to set. It will form some clusters as it cools. I like to leave some larger sections and some smaller sections rather than breaking it all up.
- Serve & Store. Enjoy right away or store leftovers in an airtight container up to 5 days.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: bunny bait, easter chex mix, sweet chex mix, easter snack mix, gluten-free chex mix, gluten-free bunny bait, gluten-free easter snack mix