This grenadine syrup recipe couldn’t be easier! It takes 3 ingredients and just a few minutes. You’ll love the gorgeous color and flavor it adds to your favorite drinks!
- 1 cup pomegranate juice (I like POM brand)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- In a small saucepan, combine pomegranate juice, sugar, and lemon juice.
- Heat over medium heat, whisking regularly until the mixture comes to a simmer.
- Simmer 5 minutes, to thicken slightly.
- Remove from the heat and cool slightly.
- Store grenadine in an airtight bottle for up to 1 month in the fridge.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: grenadine, grenadine syrup, grenadine cocktail syrup, homemade grenadine, grenadine recipe