Build a gluten-free hot chocolate “charcuterie” board with fun hot chocolate toppings, mix-ins & more. It’s like creating your own hot chocolate bar!
- Large cutting or serving board, baking sheet, platter, or parchment
- Small bowls for small items
- Spoons and tongs, for serving
- Small plates or napkins
- Mugs for hot chocolate, or heatproof disposable cups
Hot Chocolate Board Ideas*:
- Gluten-free cookies
- Chocolate squares or truffles
- Toffee or toffee bits
- Crushed peppermint
- Candy canes – mini or regular
- Whipped cream or whipped coconut cream
- Marshmallows or mini marshmallows
- Gluten-free donuts
- Coconut Rolls
*Get 50+ ideas in our printable list!
- Start by placing any small items (like mini marshmallows, crushed candy cane, or whipped cream) in small bowls.
- Arrange the small bowls on your board.
- Arrange the remaining items in small clusters or lines around the board. (I like to break up colors across the board so not all items of one color are in one place)
- Serve with your favorite hot chocolate & enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten-free hot chocolate board, gluten-free hot chocolate charcuterie board, gluten-free hot chocolate bar, hot chocolate bar, hot chocolate board, hot chocolate charcuterie board, hot chocolate toppings