This sangria mocktail is the perfect beverage for a summer party, ladies’ night, or family-friendly get-together. Don’t miss all the great ways to mix things up below!
For The Non-Alcoholic Sangria:
- 3 cups Grape Juice
- 2 cups Pomegranate Juice
- 2–4 Tablespoons Sugar (optional)
- 2 cups Sparkling Water
- 1–2 cups Ice
- Sliced or Diced Green Apples
- Sliced Oranges
- Sliced Limes
- Sliced Lemons
- Slice Your Fruit. Start by cutting up and slicing your fruit.
- Combine Juices. Pour grape juice and pomegranate juice into a large pitcher. Stir in the sugar to dissolve, if using.
- Add In The Fruit. Next, add sliced and chopped fruit and stir to distribute well.
- Chill To Let The Flavors Meld. If possible, refrigerate the sangria for at least 2-3 hours, up to overnight. (Note that because of the citrus, the flavor will get more intense as it sets.)
- Finish With Ice & Sparkling Water. Right before serving, top the sangria off with ice and sparkling water.
Seasonal Ways To Dress Up Your Sangria:
- WINTER: Cranberries, Pears, Pineapple, Pomegranate
- FALL: Red, Green & Yellow Apples, Pears, Cinnamon Stick, Cranberries
- SUMMER: Peaches, nectarines, strawberries, blueberries
- SPRING: Strawberries, raspberries, kiwi
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Drink
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: non-alcoholic sangria, virgin sangria recipe, summer mocktail, sangria mocktail recipe