This colorful virgin sunrise drink is as gorgeous as it is refreshing! It’s the perfect sweet drink to sip for a special occasion. (Non-alcoholic)
For The Sunrise Mocktail:
- 4–6 oz. (1/2–3/4 cup) orange juice
- 1/4 cup lemon lime soda (like Sprite or 7-UP)
- 1 oz. (2 Tbsp). grenadine syrup
- Slice of orange or orange wedges
- Maraschino cherries
- Fresh mint
- Pineapple wedges
- Fresh strawberries or raspberries
- Fill a glass with ice. (Narrow glasses look more striking than wide ones.) Fill the glass all the way to the top with ice.
- Pour in orange juice. Start the drink by pouring orange juice over the ice. It’ll fill up about 2/3 of the glass or so.
- Top off with lemon-lime soda. Then, add lemon-lime soda. This helps gradate the color and make it look pretty and taste delicious!
- Finish with grenadine. Now you’re ready to finish this mocktail by pouring the grenadine over the top of the drink. It’ll slowly sink to the bottom, coloring the other two layers on the way down.
- Give it a gentle swirl. Use a straw or cocktail spoon to give the drink a GENTLE stir. This swirls the color even more. Go slow and don’t swirl too long!
- Add your favorite garnishes. Add a pretty touch with your favorite garnishes. Here are some of our favorites…
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Drink
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: virgin sunrise, sunrise mocktail, sweet sunrise, virgin sunset, virgin sunrise cocktail, orange juice grenadine mocktail,